You can install a Star Rating Badge on a website, landing page, or other online marketing resource. Using the badge, you can easily:
- Share your Healthgrades Star Rating with your patients and potential patients.
- Link your patients directly to your Patient Satisfaction Survey on Healthgrades.com so they can quickly access and submit a survey.
The star rating on a badge is identical to the star rating displayed in your provider profile on Healthgrades.com. As Healthgrades posts newly submitted surveys publicly, a badge installed on your site automatically reflects any change in the rating.
Place the Badge on Your Site
Healthgrades offers easy access to the custom HTML code that lets you place the badge online where you need it. Sign in to your provider profile to get the custom code.
- Go to the Healthgrades Physician Portal sign-in page to sign in to your provider profile.
- Choose the star icon to open Patient Experience, then choose Resources.
- In the Patient Satisfaction Badge Generator section, choose Get Code for the desired badge layout.
- The custom HTML code specific to implementing the selected badge layout displays in the window that opens. Choose Copy the HTML.
- Provide the copied custom HTML code to your IT department or web administrator so he/she can install it as needed.
Badge Layout Options
You can choose from three badge layouts. Each layout is dynamic and resizes to fit mobile devices. You cannot customize the badge's layout, color, font, or logo.
For best results, place the badge near the provider's name and photo.
If you have more than one provider at your practice, access each provider's profile to generate the customer HTML code for the badge for each provider. Install each provider's badge next to the associated provider’s name and photo on a roster page on your website and/or on the profile page for each provider in the practice.