- Go to the Healthgrades account registration page .
- To populate the Provider's Name field:
If you are a provider, enter your name to search for and select it from the list of potential matches.
If you work on behalf of a provider, enter the name of the provider you represent to search for and select it from the list of potential matches.
Tip: Although not required, you can use the City, State, or ZIP field to narrow your list of potential matches.
- Choose the appropriate option to indicate whether you are the provider or working on behalf of the provider.
- If you work on behalf of a provider, enter your name when prompted.
- Enter the email address and password you want to associate with your new Healthgrades account.
- Read and agree to the User Agreement .
- Choose Register Now.
If you are a provider, Healthgrades requires you to validate your identity before we allow you to update your provider profile.
If you work on behalf of a provider, we require you to request authorization from the provider before we allow you to update the provider’s profile. The provider does not have to have a Healthgrades account in order to authorize.