On the Providers page, you can view a list of all the providers for which you are an authorized representative. To open a given provider’s profile for editing, choose the provider’s name. Learn more about editing a provider profile.
You won’t see a list of providers if you are a provider OR you are an authorized representative for only one provider. Rather, your own provider profile or the provider profile for which you are authorized opens by default when you sign in.
Contact contact Healthgrades customer service if you need to:
- Request authorization for additional providers
- Remove an existing provider from your list
Choose the provider name to open the provider’s profile for editing. Learn more about editing the provider profile.
The provider’s primary specialty as indicated in his/her profile.
The provider’s primary practice and office location as indicated in his/her profile.
The extent to which the provider’s profile is complete. You don’t have to populate every field in the profile in order to reach 100 percent complete; rather the calculation for percentage complete is weighted per field according to the importance of the information to the consumer. Learn more about the most important profile sections to complete.
The number of instances consumers opened your Healthgrades.com provider profile within a rolling date range of the last 12 months.
Find a Provider
Use the following options to find a specific provider in the list of providers for which you are an authorized representative.
In the Search field, enter keywords to search for matching providers.
Choose one the following filters to narrow the list of providers based on whether they match your selected criteria.
- Practices. Narrow the list of providers to those associated with the selected practice(s). Select one or more practices and choose Filter. Note: Displays only the practices associated with your authorized providers.
- Missing Fields. Narrow the list of providers to those who have the selected incomplete section. Select one from the following sections: Photos, Conditions, Procedures, Insurance, Hospital Affiliations, and Profile Commentary and choose Filter.
- Specialties. Narrow the list of providers to those who have the selected primary specialty. Select one specialty and choose Filter. Note: Displays only the specialties associated with your authorized providers.