Upload Provider Photo
- To edit your provider profile, go to the Healthgrades Physician Portal sign-in page and sign in.
- In the Basic Information section of the profile, choose Upload Photo. Note: If you already have a photo in place, choose Remove Photo first.
- When prompted, use the browser to find and select the photo you want to upload.
- Use the cropping tool to resize and position the photo.
- Choose Save.
Provider Photo Guidelines
Use the following guidelines in selecting a photo of provider to upload to the provider’s profile.Technical:
- Use a high-resolution photo in a portrait format (e.g., cropped for a 3x4 portrait or 768x1024, or larger)
- File type must be one of the following: JPEG, JPG, GIF, or PNG. This excludes BMP, TIFF, and other file types.
- The maximum file size is 10MB.
- Use a professional headshot of this provider only.
- Do not include other individuals in the photo.
- Do not use practice or facility photos.
- Do not include logos in the photo.
- Do not use photos depicting patient outcomes.