If you have forgotten the username/email address associated with your Healthgrades account or need additional assistance to reset your password, contact Healthgrades customer service.
Reset a Forgotten Password
- Go to the Healthgrades Physician Portal sign-in page .
- Choose Forgot Password.
- When prompted, enter either the username or the email address associated with your Healthgrades account. Choose Continue.
- Healthgrades sends an email either to the email address you specified or to the email address associated with the username you specified. To reset your password, retrieve this email and follow the instructions it provides. If you don't receive the email, please look for it in the Junk folder (or similar) in your email application.
Change Your Existing Password
- Go to the Healthgrades Physician Portal sign-in page . Sign in using your current password.
- Choose Settings in the menu.
- Under Password, choose Edit.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password and then again for confirmation.
- Choose Save.